Lies Waste Systems offers residential trash pick-up weekly. We have courteous and dependable drivers as well as helpful office staff. We believe that our customers deserve the best when it comes to our services and strive to make your experience with us a positive one.
- We charge $45 every 3 months for residential trash service. There are no additional taxes, fees, or surcharges on top of this rate so that our customers are not surprised when they receive their first bill! Call our office today at (303) 286-6700 to find out how to get 50% off your first bill!
- Trash is picked-up weekly. To find out what day we pick-up trash in your area, call our office at (303) 286-6700.
- If you have your own trash containers, you are welcome to use them. If not, we have 96 gallon trash containers that we rent out for an additional $3 every 3 months per container.
- We offer curb-side and alley pick-up service.
- Carry-out service is available for an additional charge.
- We start our routes at 7:00am and they can run up to 5:00pm.
- The weight limit for any residential container is approximately 100 lbs. Please do not fill your containers with rock, concrete, bricks, dirt, etc. as this will make the container too heavy and may cause your container to break while being dumped. Best judgement regarding the container’s weight is left to the driver on your route.
- We do not accept any hazardous materials including, but not limited to paint, oil, and hazardous chemicals. We also do not take tires nor electronic items.
- All limbs should be cut down to 4 feet and tightly bundled. Bundles are to have a diameter of 10 inches or less.
- Please bag all leaves and grass clippings.
- To view the residential trash limit, please click here.
- Lies Waste Systems does not require an annual contract. You can cancel your service at anytime without a cancellation fee; however service is automatically renewed at the end of each billing cycle and service is provided for 30 days before being placed on hold for non-payment. Customers are financially responsible for service while it is active regardless of the customer’s usage. In order to cancel your service and avoid the automatic renewal, you must call our office and speak with a customer service representative prior to renewal.